Terms & Conditions for Diksha Classroom
Please read the terms & conditions carefully. Your access to the services of Diksha is conditioned on your acceptance of these terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not get access of the services.
STUDENT REGISTRATION FORM
Registration Agreement: The “Student Registration Form” is the Registration Agreement between the applicant and Diksha Classroom.
It constitutes and expresses the entire agreement and understanding between the student and Diksha Classroom in reference to all matters related to the course.
Diksha Classroom may use the Applicant’s photograph for promotional activities such as posters, websites and YouTube while claiming the results.
FEE & OTHER DETAILS
The fee for courses offered by Diksha Classroom is different according to the course nature and structure. The complete fee structure of various courses provided by Diksha Classroom are mentioned on the website or adverts we provided. To know more, visit the website, www.dikshaclassroom.com
In case of offers, upload the relevant documents
Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances. However, the fee may be refunded only if you cancel the registration before the commencement of classes. This amount will be refunded within 5-7 working days
- All courses have different starting dates and different fee structure and all information is stated in our website and adverts.
- The content of this page is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The syllabus is divided into various units such that the Course is planned to be completed within a specific time frame or entire. The course schedule may be changed anytime.
- The student is expected to attend all the classes and tests to get the full benefit of the Course and sustain his/her eligibility for course benefits.
- Registration/Admission to a Course is not transferable to any other individual/entity.
- Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the restricted contents other than for academic purposes is prohibited during the course.
- We may also contact the user through SMS, email and call to give notifications on various important updates. Therefore, Diksha Classroom is not liable to any liabilities including financial penalties, damages, expenses in case the users mobile number is registered with Do not Call (DNC) database.
- A student must ensure to attend all the classes and facilities offered by Diksha Classroom.
- While Diksha Classroom is aimed at enhancing the academic performance of a student to score high marks, it is essential that the student displays continuing, participative interest and involvement during the course.
Merely joining at Diksha Classroom does not assure getting qualified in UGC NET examination.
COMMUNICATION TO THE STUDENTS
- Communication regarding changes in specifications of services provided by Diksha Classroom or changes in regulations will be intimated through the website www.dikshaclassroom.com
- If there is any class cancellation or change in the schedule of the sessions, students shall be informed by mail/SMS/Whatsapp groups/through the Diksha Classroom website.
- Students are responsible to check for updates from time to time.
STUDENT FEEDBACK & GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
- In order to improve the quality of services provided to students, Diksha Classroom actively seeks, appreciates and acts upon Feedback from students about its services from time to time.
- Students may take a photocopy of the terms and conditions for future reference.
- Diksha Classroom decision in any of the above shall be final and binding.
- All disputes are subject to Indian courts of law.
DECLARATION BY THE STUDENT
- Read & understood the above and I am aware of the services Diksha Classroom shall provide to the students.
- Provided the right to use the data and details & no privacy shall be considered in such case.
- No objection in Diksha Classroom publishing my photographs in newspaper & other promotional materials while claiming the results
- Understood that the student’s performance depends on the continuing/participating interest on his/her part.
- Declared and undertook the afore mentioned “Terms and Conditions” which I have read and understood, and will strictly adhere to the same at all times.
I further agree that I will fully comply with all decisions made by Diksha Classroom with regards to the above procedures and understand that the same will not be subject to any review under any circumstances.